This 10U slant top rack case that features steel threaded rails, a hard lid and a removable rear door for maximum access to the rack gear, side access ports (for cable routing) on each side with a comfortable rubber over-molded handle on each side for easy carrying. The one piece base is roto-molded of linear medium density polyethylene while the hard cover and rear door are Injection molded of rubber modified styrene. Two locking patented trigger latches secure the lid while the flat hard top allows for stacking with the revised roto racks to create a modular solution for easy set-up. 2U vertical rack system design makes this slant rack exactly the right size for standard mixer.
* Roto-molded of LMDP Linear Medium Density Polyethylene
* 10U Slanted rack-mount
* Steel threaded rails
* Hard lid and removable back door
* (2)Side access ports for cable routing
* Two carrying handles
* Two TSA locking patented trigger latches
* Stack-able for storage and transport
Form is loading...