this starter structure is all yours to edit. Until you do that, though, here's what you will find on this site:
- Blog A: You are currently looking at it. It contains a few sample posts, using simple features .
- Blog B: You can access it from the link at the top of the page. It contains information about more advanced features. Note that it is deliberately using a different skin from Blog A to give you an idea of what's possible.
- Photos: This collection is an example of how you can use showcase photos, with photos grouped into photo albums.
- Forums: This collection is a discussion forum (a.k.a. bulletin board) allowing users to discuss among themselves.
- Manual: This showcases can be used to publish structured content such as an online manual or book.
You can add new collections of any type (blog, photos, forums, etc.), delete unwanted one and customize existing collections (title, sidebar, blog skin, widgets, etc.) from the admin interface.
Form is loading...